This is the new one-stop shop for information and instruction about how Give Lively members use our powerful, practical and free fundraising technology. For more background support about Give Lively, go to our introductory FAQ pages.
Text-to-Donate powers easy mobile giving through text codes. Learn how to set up a custom text code and start receiving donations via SMS (only on U.S phone carriers).
Use Text-to-Donate as part of a Digital Fundraising campaign. Be sure to create a Campaign Page first.
Text-to-Donate makes it possible for donors to give on the go. All they have to do is SMS your special text code to 44321 (only on U.S. phone carriers) and they instantly and automatically receive a link to your mobile-friendly Campaign Page. From here, they're just a few easy steps from giving.
Give Lively nonprofit members can set up Text-to-Donate functionality in minutes:
1. Sign in to the Nonprofit Admin Portal.
2. Click the "Text Codes" tab in the menu on the top of the page.
3. Create a text code that donors can easily enter on their phone.
4. Click "Campaigns" in the top menu then click "Manage" next to the campaign you would like to link to your text code.
5. Scroll down to the "Text Codes" section, click "Link A Text-to-Donate Code" and then select the text code you'd like to use.
Whenever you create new text codes, they will appear in this menu of text codes. You can change a page's text code (or add a new text code to a page) at any time.