Integrate our platform with Salesforce
Give Lively offers a Salesforce integration specifically designed for the Nonprofit Success Pack. Here's how to trigger it.
Before You Get Started
Have you set up a Core Profile? It's a critical first step.
To set up a Salesforce integration specifically designed for the Nonprofit Success Pack (to learn more about the Nonprofit Success Pack, check out this video):
- Confirm that your Salesforce has a sandbox created. If not, create one by following Salesforce’s guide. IMPORTANT: We recommend triggering test donations to your sandbox before connecting your live instance to Give Lively.
- Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "<your nonprofit name> + Salesforce Integration".
- In the body of the email please provide the EIN number of your nonprofit, the email address tied to the Admin User of the account and ensure that they have Marketing rights enabled.
- Our team will follow up with next steps to install our app in your sandbox and connect your nonprofit’s sandbox to our staging environment. We’ll trigger test donations for your nonprofit’s review.
- For reference, the Salesforce integration syncs every hour on the half hour mark.