Understand what donor data Give Lively captures and where
Give Lively does capture some data. Here is what we record and where we gather it, as well as a reminder that we never collect financial information and always protect all data.
What Give Lively donation forms and event ticketing pages capture
- Donor’s first and last name
- Donor’s email address
- Zip code
- Donation amount and frequency (one-time or monthly)
- Donation date
- Phone number (and the text-to-donate code if donor used text-to-donate)
- Campaign or event name, pulled from the page to which the donation was made
What Give Lively event ticketing pages also collect
Event Ticketing pages also collect the answers to any additional questions enabled by the nonprofit through the event dashboard, such as:
- Donor company name
- Phone number
- Mailing address
- One custom question
Some tracking data, metadata and general payment information is stored only in Stripe, but accessible by Give Lively
- UTM source
- Referral website
- User’s operating system, browser, device and IP address
- Card details such as brand (Visa/Mastercard etc.), funding type (credit or debit) and expiration date
What Give Live does NOT collect or have any access to
- any nonprofit’s bank account information
- the personal information of any Stripe users (birth dates, social security numbers etc.)
- any donor’s credit card information, which is securely encrypted by Stripe
Is this page helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.