Set up the Peer-to-Peer Leaderboard
Our Peer-to-Peer Leaderboard lets nonprofits feature their top peer-to-peer fundraisers and the amounts they've raised right on the nonprofit's campaign fundraising page.
Before You Get Started
Enable the Peer-to-Peer Leaderboard
To include the Peer-to-Peer Leaderboard on your fundraising page, visit the Nonprofit Admin Portal. Then, following the prompts of the image directly below:
- Click "Campaigns" in the top navigation menu.
- Find the campaign you'd like to edit and click the "Manage" button next to it.
- Under "Edit Campaign Page," click "Campaign Name, Description, and Goal" and scroll down.
Use the image below to follow the next few steps:
- After clicking "Campaign Name, Description, and Goal" scroll down on the page.
- Click the box next to "Show Peer to Peer Leaderboard" and that's it!
Now your top peer-to-peer fundraisers will be featured on your campaign page. All peer-to-peer fundraisers will appear here, 10 per page.
Please note: Showing the Peer-to-Peer Leaderboard will replace the "Recent Donations" section on your fundraising page.
View the full Peer-to-Peer Leaderboard
You can review a complete Peer-to-Peer Leaderboard -- all peer-to-peer fundraisers, all on one page -- by swapping "donate" in your campaign's URL with "leaderboard".
For example, if your URL is:
you can view your leaderboard by changing the URL to this: