Set up Team Fundraising
Team Fundraising provides a way for groups of people with shared values to make collective appeals to the generosity of others, all in support of your nonprofit.
Before You Get Started
1. Log in to the Nonprofit Admin Portal and click on the "Campaigns" tab in the top navigation bar.
2. Find the campaign for which you wish to enable teams and then click the "Manage" button associated with that campaign.
3. On that campaign's dashboard, choose the “Campaign Name, Description, and Goal” button.
4. Scroll down and check the “Enable Team Fundraising” box and then click the "Save" button.
5. To confirm that you have enabled Team Fundraising, choose "< Back To Campaign Home" at the top left of the page you are on and then click “Visit Page” to view your campaign page (to the right of the campaign name at the top of the page). On the Campaign Page, hit the “I Want To Fundraise For This” button.
6. This will take you to the "Choose a Fundraising Option" webpage, where you should see two boxes: "Fundraising as a team?" and "Fundraising on your own?" These contain three buttons: "Join a Team," "Create a Team" and "Create my own page." Each button in the "Fundraising as a team?" box launches a process that will be followed by team leaders or team members. Share the direct link to this page so your community can access the "Choose a Fundraising Option" webpage directly.
7. Additionally, you can access all your Team Fundraising pages by clicking “Teams” in the navigation bar: