Set up Team Fundraising
Team Fundraising provides a way for groups of people with shared values to make collective appeals to the generosity of others, all in support of your nonprofit.
Before You Get Started
Enable Team Fundraising
1. Log in to the Nonprofit Admin Portal and click on the "Campaigns" tab in the top navigation bar.
2. Select the Campaign Page for which you would like to enable Team Fundraising. Be sure to look within the “Active” tab of current Campaign Pages. If needed, use the search tool to pull up results only within that tab. Search results will include the desired term, whether it is all or part of a word or phrase in the campaign name or slug.
3. Click the “Manage” button to the right of the Campaign Page link.
4. On that campaign's dashboard, choose the “Campaign Name, Description, and Goal” button.
4. Scroll down and check the “Enable Team Fundraising” box and then click the "Save" button.
5. To confirm that you have enabled Team Fundraising, choose "< Back To Campaign Home" at the top left of the page you are on and then click “Visit Page” to view your campaign page (to the right of the campaign name at the top of the page). On the Campaign Page, hit the “I Want To Fundraise For This” button.
6. This will take you to the "Choose a Fundraising Option" webpage, where you should see two boxes: "Fundraising as a team?" and "Fundraising on your own?" These contain three buttons: "Join a Team," "Create a Team" and "Create my own page." Each button in the "Fundraising as a team?" box launches a process that will be followed by team leaders or team members. Share the direct link to this page so your community can access the "Choose a Fundraising Option" webpage directly.
7. Additionally, you can access all your Team Fundraising pages by clicking “Teams” in the navigation bar:
Remove individual fundraisers from teams
Nonprofit admins have the ability to remove most individual peer-to-peer fundraisers from teams, even if those fundraisers have raised money through the team. Only the team leader can’t be removed.
To do this:
- Log in to the Nonprofit Admin Portal and click “P2P Pages” in the top navigation bar.
- Select the individual fundraiser you would like to remove. Be sure to look within the “Active” tab of current Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Pages. If needed, use the search tool to pull up results only within that tab. Search results will include the desired term, whether it is all or part of a word or phrase in the fundraiser name or slug.
- Click the “Manage” button to the right of the fundraising page link.
- Click “Team” in the tab on the left.
- Click the “X” to the right of the team from which you would like to remove the fundraiser.