Live Display is a progress meter that tracks incoming donations and exhibits them mere seconds (usually between 3 and 5) after being completed. It's a great centerpiece for any fundraising event. Learn how to access Live Display and display it prominently at your event.
How to turn it on
- At your event, connect a computer to a large TV or projector and point your browser to your fundraising Campaign Page.
- In the URL, replace the word "donate" with "donations".
For example, if you're Campaign Page's URL is:
then the URL for your new live interactive display will be:
OPTIONAL: Disable list of recent donors
If you wish, you can disable the list of recent donors that appears on your Live Display.
- Log in to the Nonprofit Admin Portal.
- Click “Campaigns” in the navigation bar at the top of the page.
- Click "Manage" for the campaign you are updating.
- Click the “Campaign Name, Description & Goal” tab in the menu on the lefthand side of the page.
- Scroll down the page until you see "Show recent donors on live page" with a check box.
- Uncheck it to disable showing a list of recent donors.