Set up Live Display
Live Display is a progress meter that tracks incoming donations and exhibits them mere seconds (usually between 3 and 5) after being completed. It's a great centerpiece for any fundraising event. Learn how to access Live Display and display it prominently at your event.
Before You Get Started
- Every Campaign Page includes the ability to use Live Display. Use it in support of a Digital Fundraising campaign, but you must first create create a Campaign Page.
- To use Live Display in support of an event, you must build an Event Ticketing page.
- We also recommend using Text-to-Donate with Live Display.
How to turn it on
- At your event, connect a computer to a large TV or projector and point your browser to your fundraising Campaign Page.
- In the URL, replace the word "donate" with "donations".
For example, if your Campaign Page's URL is:
then the URL for your new live interactive display will be:
OPTIONAL: Disable list of recent donors
If you wish, you can disable the list of recent donors that appears on your Live Display.
- Log in to the Nonprofit Admin Portal and click “Campaigns” in the top navigation bar.
- Select the Campaign Page on which you would like to disable the Live Display list of recent donors. Be sure to look within the “Active” tab of current Campaign Pages. If needed, use the search tool to pull up results only within that tab. Search results will include the desired term, whether it is all or part of a word or phrase in the campaign name or slug.
- Click the “Manage” button to the right of the Campaign Page link.
- Click the “Campaign Name, Description & Goal” tab in the menu on the lefthand side of the page.
- Scroll down the page until you see "Show recent donors on live page" with a check box.
- Uncheck it to disable showing a list of recent donors.