Set or modify a goal for a Campaign Page
Set a fundraising target for every campaign.
Before You Get Started
- Have you already taken the time to create a Campaign Page?
- Log in to the Nonprofit Admin Portal.
- Scroll down to "Recent Campaigns Pages" and click "Manage" for the campaign to which you would like to add or modify a goal.
- Click "Campaign Name, Description, and Goal" and scroll down to "Campaign goal amount."
- Enter or modify your desired goal. Note that this automatically enables the Campaign Page's progress meter. However, if this field is left blank or with a zero in it, the progress meter will not appear. Deleting a previous amount or changing it to zero will make the progress meter disappear.
- Click "Save" at the bottom of the page.