Set or modify a goal for a Campaign Page
Set a fundraising target for every campaign.
Before You Get Started
- Have you already taken the time to create a Campaign Page?
- Log in to the Nonprofit Admin Portal and click "Campaigns" in the top navigation bar.
- Select the Campaign Page on which you would like to add or modify a goal. Be sure to look within the “Active” tab of current Campaign Pages. If needed, use the search tool to pull up results only within that tab. Search results will include the desired term, whether it is all or part of a word or phrase in the campaign name or slug.
- Click the “Manage” button to the right of the Campaign Page link.
- Click "Campaign Name, Description, and Goal" and scroll down to "Campaign goal amount."
- Enter or modify your desired goal. Note that this automatically enables the Campaign Page's progress meter. However, if this field is left blank or with a zero in it, the progress meter will not appear. Deleting a previous amount or changing it to zero will make the progress meter disappear.
- Click "Save" at the bottom of the page.
NOTE: If you would like a notification for every donation your nonprofit receives, you can set this up in Stripe in three easy steps.