Export donor data from Stripe
Download from Stripe a CSV file containing data such donation date, donation amount, payment status, the Stripe fee charged, donor names and email addresses, and more.
Before You Get Started
- Have you set up a Core Profile? It's a critical first step.
Exporting donor data from Stripe is easy.
- Sign in to Stripe.
- Go to your Dashboard.
- Click "Payments" in the menu on the left side of the page.
- Filter your donor data however you'd like. Stripe allows you to filter by date, donation amount, payment status, source, and more.
- Click "Export" in the top right corner. Your data will start downloading as a CSV file. You can also have the CSV emailed to you or someone else on your team.
- Your exported CSV file can be sorted according to any of the column categories. Columns exist for date donated, amount donated, payment status, the fee Stripe charged on the donation, the donor's name and email address, the Campaign or Fundraising Page they donated to, any other field you include in your page (e.g. dedications, address etc.), the type of Give Lively fundraising page, and more. The type of Give Lively fundraising page is labeled in the page_type column as: Nonprofit (for Core Profile), Campaign (for Campaign Pages), Event (for Event Ticketing pages), Fundraiser (for Peer-to-Peer Fundraising pages) or Team (for Team Fundraising pages).
Need help? Contact Stripe Support.