Contact our Member Support team
We have done our best to answer your questions here in the Resource Hub, but if the answers aren’t quite right or you can’t find them, our Member Support team is standing by to help you. Due to a high volume of requests, we are currently unable to accommodate support phone calls.
Before You Get Started
Have you tried using the search tool at the top of this page? Just plug in a key word and review the results; your answer might be near at hand right here in the Resource Hub.
Live chat support hours are 9am-8pm ET, Monday through Friday on business days. Due to a high volume of requests, we are currently unable to accommodate support phone calls.
If you are a Give Lively nonprofit member
It will help our team understand your inquiry and speed up the resolution time if you include the following in your message:
If you are not yet a Give Lively nonprofit member
Please first check the relevant FAQs for answers to your questions. If you can’t find what you need, let the Support Team know. Your feedback really is very important to us as we revise and develop these materials.
If you are a donor
If you are having trouble donating or you have questions about an organization's campaign or event, please review this FAQ.
Support Best Practices
Customer Support champions have been responding to a higher-than-usual volume of requests. To smooth your experience, please read through our support best practices:
- Have you checked for an answer here in the Resource Hub, your one-stop shop for information and instruction about how to use Give Lively technology? Your answer might be right here, along with lots of other useful advice.
- Please continue to submit support requests through chat or support tickets. We’re here and we’ve got you! During normal operating hours, our committed and fast-working team is fully able to respond as usual to every request within one or two business days. (Normal live chat support hours are 9am-8pm ET, Monday through Friday.)
- Submit only one request for your issue, as all tickets are tackled in the order received. We will send you an email confirming that your request is in our system and queued for review by our team.
- All of our live chat agents may sometimes be helping others, especially at high-volume times during normal operating hours. The system will automatically let you know when this is the case. Requests should still be submitted in writing and will be answered in the order received.
- Stay on the lookout for a response from email@example.com. We make sure to answer each and every question, so please add our email address to your safe list. We’d hate for you to miss it!
Not sure of your EIN (or your Stripe account number)?
- Log in to the Nonprofit Admin Portal.
- Choose "Organization Settings" in the navigation bar at the top of the page.
- Directly beneath the nonprofit name you will find your nonprofit's EIN, Stripe account number and the date your nonprofit became a Give Lively member.