Close a fundraising Campaign Page
Once a fundraising campaign has run its course, it makes sense to close it. The page will remain live, but it will display the following message: "This campaign has ended. Thank you for your support." Once a campaign is closed, it cannot be re-activated.
Before You Get Started
To close a campaign:
- Log in to the Nonprofit Admin Portal and click “Campaigns” in the top navigation bar.
- Find the campaign that will be closed and click “Manage.”
- Under “Edit Campaign Page,” click “Campaign Name, Description, and Goal.”
- At the very bottom of the “Basic Information & Goals” page, there is an option to permanently “Close This Campaign.”
IMPORTANT - The following will happen when a campaign in closed:
- The campaign page will still be live on the internet, but it will display the following message: "This campaign has ended. Thank you for your support."
- All Peer-to-Peer Fundraising pages created in support of the campaign will also continue to be live but display the same message as above.
- The campaign page and Peer-to-Peer Fundraising pages will no longer allow donations to those pages. Instead, they will redirect new, would-be donors to the nonprofit's main donation page.
- Closing a campaign will NOT automatically end any recurring donations that originated from the campaign. They will continue to be associated with the campaign.
- Once a campaign is closed, it cannot be re-activated.