Add offline donations to Campaign Page totals
Manually add any funds raised in the form of paper checks or cash to the Campaign Page totals, including its progress bar.
Before You Get Started
- Have you already taken the time to create a Campaign Page?
Any money raised in the form of paper checks or cash can be added manually as progress toward your fundraising goals on Campaign Pages.
- Log in to the Nonprofit Admin Portal and click “Campaigns” in the top navigation bar.
- Select the Campaign Page to which offline donations need to be added. Take note of the “Active” and “Closed” tabs to choose among current and past Campaign Pages, respectively. If needed, use the search tool to pull up results only within a tab. Search results will include the desired term, whether it is all or part of a word or phrase in the campaign name or slug.
- Click the “Manage” button to the right of the Campaign Page link.
- Under "Edit Campaign Page," click the"Campaign Name, Description, and Goal".
- Scroll down to find the "Campaign goal amount" field.
- Just below that, add any offline donations to the "Amount raised from other sources" field.
- Add the number of offline donors to the "Number of offline donors" field.
- You also have the option of including offline peer-to-peer donations and donors toward the campaign's donation goal and donor count, if you are have any peer-to-peer fundraisers.
- Hit "Save" at the bottom of the page.
All offline donation amounts and donors will immediately appear as part of your campaign page totals and reflected in its progress bar.