Access the Nonprofit Admin Portal
Give Lively Nonprofit Membership includes 24/7 secure access to the Nonprofit Admin Portal, the back-end management system where nonprofits can oversee their online fundraising and donor data. Read more about it.
Before You Get Started
The Nonprofit Admin Portal is where you manage all of your online fundraising using Give Lively technology.
Brief Nonprofit Admin Portal tour
Across the top of the Nonprofit Admin Portal, you'll see a number of sections:
- Dashboard: Get a link to your core profile page, quickly review some fundraising stats, export your donor data, connect to Stripe, and see your recent campaigns, text codes, and events.
- Core Profile: Update basic information about your organization's name, mission statement, and website. Enable options such as international donations and peer-to-peer fundraising.
- Campaigns: Set up and manage special pages created for specific fundraising initiatives. “Active” and “Closed” tabs display current and past Campaign Pages, respectively. A search tool returns results only within a tab. Search results include the desired term, whether it is all or part of a word or phrase in the campaign name or slug.
- Widgets: Set up what you need to embed a widget in your website.
- Text Codes: Create unique text codes for mobile giving.
- Events: Create and manage event pages and tickets. “Upcoming” and “Past” tabs display future and past events, respectively. A search tool returns results only within a tab. Search results include the desired term, whether it is all or part of a word or phrase in the event name or slug.
- P2P Pages: View and manage your Peer-to-Peer Fundraising pages. “Active” and “Closed” tabs to choose among current and past fundraisers, respectively. A search tool returns results only within a tab. Search results include the desired term, whether it is all or part of a word or phrase in the fundraiser name or slug.
- Teams (Beta): View the Team Fundraising pages that have been set up in support of your campaigns. Use the search tool to find campaign by name or slug.
- Organization Settings: Home to two sub-tabs:
(1) Integrations - Connect with third-party services, like Salesforce, PayPal and Double the Donation;
(2) Users - Add users to or delete them from the Nonprofit Admin Portal.
Also, at the top of the Organization Settings page you will also find your nonprofit's EIN, Stripe account number (the one connected to Give Lively) and the date your nonprofit became a Give Lively member.
- (?) (question mark in a circle): Home to two sub-tabs:
(1) Resource Hub: You are here!
(2) Contact Support: Review best practices about how to contact our Member Support team.
Troubleshoot the Nonprofit Admin Portal
Need help adding team members to the portal or resetting your password? Go here.