Give Lively Nonprofit Membership includes 24/7 secure access to the Nonprofit Admin Portal, the back-end management system where nonprofits can oversee their online fundraising and donor data. Read more about it.
The Nonprofit Admin Portal is where you manage all of your online fundraising using Give Lively technology.
Here is where you build a Campaign Page or an Event Ticketing page and manage their features, set up Peer-to-Peer Fundraising, download donor data, and much more.
Brief Nonprofit Admin Portal tour
Across the top of the Nonprofit Admin Portal, you'll see a number of sections:
- Dashboard: Get a link to your core profile page, quickly review some fundraising stats, export your donor data, connect to Stripe, and see your recent campaigns, text codes, and events.
- Core Profile: Update basic information about your organization's name, mission statement, and website. Enable options such as international donations and peer-to-peer fundraising.
- Campaigns: Set up and manage special pages created for specific fundraising initiatives.
- Widgets: Set up what you need to embed a widget in your website.
- Text Codes: Create unique text codes for mobile giving.
- Events: Create and manage event pages and tickets.
- P2P Pages: View and manage your Peer-to-Peer Fundraising pages.
- Integrations: Connect with third-party services, like Salesforce and PayPal. At the top of this page you will also find your nonprofit's EIN, Stripe account number (the one connected to Give Lively) and the date your nonprofit became a Give Lively member.
- Resource Hub: You are here!
Troubleshoot the Nonprofit Admin Portal
Need help adding team members to the portal or resetting your password? Go here.